Estimated availability after ordering (4 to 8 working days)
W638 Mercedes Vito 1995-2003
MERCEDES passenger mat emulator (VERSION WITH PLUG) + gratis belt emulator
The device is used to diagnose damage in the SRS system, allows you to confirm or exclude damage to the mat in the passenger seat.
An emulator connected in place of the original mat sends to the airbag controller information that:
* The seat has a functional mat
* Passenger sits on the seat
The emulator should be connected to the car's installation in place of the damaged mat. Find the mat connector under the passenger seat and connect the plug to the car installation.
Brown - GND (mass)
Green - signal
Red - 12V (power supply)
The belt Emulator is used to diagnose damage in the SRS system, allows you to confirm or exclude damage to the belt buckle in the passenger seat.
- under the passenger seat, locate the plug with the two wires going into the seat belt (yellow and blue)
- unlock the latch and disconnect the plug from the connector
- push the pins from the emulator into the plug socket
- push the plug back into the connector
The colors of the belt emulator wires may differ from those in the picture, but they do not matter when connecting.
Emulators are produced in Ecu Service company. Each emulator is tested on test stands that reflect the work of the emulator in the car.
*The devices are not intended for permanent installation. In a car with a connected device you must not transport a child in the front seat child seat, and always wear the seat belt on the passenger seat!